Rent self storage in San Clemente at San Clemente Self Storage today. With over 700 self storage units to choose from, San Clemente Self Storage is your storage solution. Our 100,000 square foot, secure, state-of-the-art, storage facility offers storage unit sizes ranging from 5’x5’ to 15’x30’. Consider our storage property as an extention of your home or business, you can store anything from personal and household items to business records and equipment. We can even store your car or personal watercraft.
1. Perform an Internet Search The easiest way to find a self storage facility in San Clemente is to perform a search on the internet. Be sure to use a search term that has your City name (geo-identifier) either in the front or the back of it, for example type in: self storage San Clemente or storage San Clemente. Once you get your results, check out 2 or 3 of the websites that show up in the search results. If the company has a poor website, they will probably not be worth visiting.
2. Find a Good Location Make sure the self storage facility is located in an area of town that is easily accessible and safe.
3. Does the Storage Facility Look Good? A quality storage facility is well designed and pleasant to look at. Check out the pictures and videos on the company’s website for details. Let’s face it, some self storage places can be a bit scary, some are nothing more than storage containers or fenced off areas in a old down town warehouse, we are located in a beautiful office park with a modern, contemporary design.
We Love Our MARINES!
Watch our quick Self Storage San Clemente Video
4. Determine Your Storage Unit Size A professional self storage company should have some type of Storage Unit Size Estimator on their Web Site. If not, the staff at the self storage facility should be able to help you determine the correct size. Additionally, to help you to determine the size of your storage unit, try using our online Storage Unit Size Estimator. Just go to the navigation bar at the top of this page and click on the tab called Storage Unit Size Estimatior now.
5. Call the Self Storage Facility - Determine Your Price Just don’t really on a website to determine your storage unit size and pricing. There are many other factors to consider. Call and inquire about the rental prices. Ask if there are any rent specials or discounts available. Make sure the self storage staff answered your questions professionally and on a timely basis.
6. Extras - Free Moving Truck, Boxes and Moving Supplies It is not un-common to have a self storage facility offer new tenants the free use of a moving truck (some will even offer to drive it for you and pay for its gas), moving dollies, and carts. Also check to see if the facility offers its tenants discounted pricing on boxes, moving supplies, and locks. We offer a complementary Move-In Truck (and we drive it for you) and also have all of the carts and dollies you need to make a perfect move possible.
7. Good Management Team Were you impressed with the people you talked to in your telephone conversation? If you sent them an email, did they get back to you correctly? Make sure you have a telephone conversation with staff members who work at the storage facility (not an answering service or call center). Did they understand your needs? You will want to make sure you are comfortable with the people who will be protecting your valued items. San Clemente Self Storage’s management team has been there for over 10 years, they are not only experts at helping you move across town, but, also at helping with long distance moves.
8. What Security System is in Place? Learn what kind of measures are in place to protect your items. Does the facility have a modern security system? Does that system electronic gate entry systems and camera recorded surveillance? Ask them about their theft history? Is the facility protected by exterior fencing? San Clemente Self Storage security system is one of the best in the industry, everything form 24 hour recorded surveillance to a individualized coded entry and exit system.
9. What hours do you have access to your storage unit? Some storage facilities are only open during regular business hours, while others may be open 24 hours. Most storage facilities will offer you “after hours” access if you ask for it. If you are going to need your storage unit after normal business hours, determine if the facility has proper lighting to for safety purposes.
10. Visit the Self Storage Facility (if possible) Most self storage operators will let you reserve your storage unit online or over the telephone. But, before you do that, if it is possible, make sure you visit the facility before you choose it. Here are some things to look for:
· Is the facility clean? · Does it have a proper pest control program? · Is there ample room for a moving truck to perform the tasks of loading and unloading? · Is your storage unit located in a good spot for your needs?
"One of the Cleanest Self Storage Facilities in Orange County"
How to Choose a Self Storage Facility
We also have monthly rent specials and discounts: Current Rent Special - Get up to 15% Off Our Standard Rental Rate Free Use of our Moving Truck and Driver (gas included) Military Discounts Discounts for Pre-Paying 6 Months or 12 Months Rent
San Clemente Self Storage is located in the Rancho San Clemente Business Park, near the corner of Pico and La Pata, just up the street from San Clemente High School and Wal-Mart.
San Clemente Self Storage makes your self storage move EASY. Everything from moving supplies that can be delivered to your home, to discount rents specials, and the free use of our moving truck and driver. 14 years of experience has taught us a thing our two on how to help our self storage tenants. Whether you are moving across town or accross the USA, we can help make your self storage move to San Clemente easier. Call us today, a let us show you the San Clemente Self Storage difference at 949-366-1133. If you are ready to rent a storage unit, go here to learn the 5 stages self storage rental process now.
This Guide Will Show You How to: - Rent a Storage Unit and Save Hundreds of Dollars - Get a Free Moving Truck and Driver - Obtain Rent Discounts - Find Discounted Moving Supplies and Boxes - Smart Ways to Pack Your Items for Storage - Store and Load Your Items in a Moving Truck - Maximize Your Storage Unit Space